There is no other school like Marston Middle School. Marston offers the most STEAM courses and has the best learning environment. Marston students take 7 classes per day, while most schools offer just 6. Marston students get to choose an elective class from a list of about 10 choices. In addition to the elective class, students take 10 exploration courses throughout the year during first period. Marston offers 50 of these 3-week exploration courses and students only attend the exploration classes that they personally selected. We believe that it is only when students engage in something they’re truly passionate about, that they can realize their full potential. Our structure allows students to build on their strengths and also explore some potential new passions.
Here is an excerpt from the new flyer Marston 2 year update:
Dear Clairemont Families, I am reaching out to our families, present and future, to let you know about some of the the amazing things we accomplished over the past 2 years. I also want to share a little bit about the bright future we have at Marston Middle School. I look forward to serving your family at Marston Middle School! – Jon Gollias, Marston Middle School Principal
- See What’s New At Marston
- Offers the most S.T.E.A.M courses
- Electives and Exploration Courses allow students to experience more interests
- Clubs and programs to educate and empower students
- New Robotics and Engineering Labs
- Whole Site Modernization begins in 2018
- High-quality instruction
- Strong support systems
- Effective school-home partnerships
- Please join us for a tour on the following dates!
- October 6th 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Traditional Informational Tour (Presentation by Principal followed by a tour of the campus)
- October 20th 9:00 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. Special “Classroom Only” Tour (No presentation, just visit inside classrooms)
- November 2nd 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Traditional Informational Tour (Presentation by Principal followed by a tour of the campus)
Visit their website to stay informed with all the new programs and activities happening at Marston Middle School!