Bay Park Elementary – Halloween Carnival & Trunk or Treat
October 20th, 2018 from 3 – 6:00pm
Games, food, live music, costume contest and special surprises!
The Halloween Carnival is tons of fun but it can’t be done without your help!
Please sign up to volunteer to help with the Halloween Carnival here on Konstella.
If you would like to volunteer for Trunk or Treat you can do so here on Konstella.
If you have any questions please email Danielle Sullivan at email@example.com
Come join us for our annual Boo Hoo Breakfast immediately following the morning announcement. The breakfast will be held on the north end of the building, in the auditorium at approximately 9:10am. See you on Monday August 27th!
- Tk/K-10:30-12:30 – Rachel Harrison and Meagan Huft – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st grade-11:00-1:00 – Kristin Luck-Slay – email@example.com
- 2nd grade-11:30-1:30 – Erin Scholes – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3rd grade- 12:00-2:00 – Rachel Harrison and Fiona Jahn – email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4th/5th grade-12:30-2:30 – Emily Auer – email@example.com
Our back to school night on September 5th is also our first association meeting (at 5:15) where we will be adopting our new bylaws and voting on our budget. This will be for our current association members. We will also show our incoming association members what it is like to be a member of the BPE PTA!! As members of the Bay Park Elementary PTA, your vote is crucial in adopting our new amended bylaws and voting on our budget for the 2018/2019 school year.
Missing the amendments? If you are a current member and did not receive an email from the President, please reach out to the Fiona at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be more than happy to send the amendments to you personally.
Thank you and enjoy the remaining days of summer vacation!